The exotic Butter Chicken can now be made right in your kitchen, thanks to the Butter Chicken Masala Mix from ITC Kitchens of India. The skilful assimilation of just the right ingredients in precise proportions helps you create the magic and richness of Butter Chicken in easy steps. No need to manually sort out the right amount of ingredients to mix, the expert culinary chefs of ITC hotels have done the job for you. Rich, mildly spiced gravy that incorporates a combination of well chosen ingredients makes the preparation of Butter Chicken at home an easy process. Just add succulent nuggets of chicken and cook to perfection.
These gastronomic delights with all their freshness intact are delivered right to your doorstep, anywhere in India. Authentic quality and reasonable price is what makes them even more special. Whether planning a party at home or some other occasion, the easy online buying options come in handy when you need it the most. Easily captivate the taste buds of your family or your guests with masala mixes of Kitchens of India. Buy from a wide selection of authentic and unforgettable delicacies, masala mixes and desserts from the official online stores of ITC Kitchens of India. With convenient modes of payment and deliveries across the country, it will surely be a rewarding experience.
- Empty contents into a pan and mix well with 300ml (2 cups approx.) water, 300g boneless chicken.
- Once mix starts boiling cover and simmer on low heat for 10-12mins. Ensure complete cooking of chicken.
- Add up to 50g butter and switch off flame.
- Mix ingredients as per pan method and microwave at 900 W under closed lid for 10-12mins. Ensure complete cooking of chicken.
- Add up to 50g butter once done.